Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Year/This Year

Last Year

August 29, 2010, I wrote This

I was up to 15 miles.

I only ran long runs on Sunday Mornings.

I did track workouts.

And "hill days".

I was motivated to lose weight.

I did the majority of my runs solo.

I whined about running (a lot).

I was a computer tech.

I got chub rub.

I drank wine.

I went to the beach.


{EstrogenFest 2010}

This Year

I ran 11 miles on a Sunday night (yesterday). It's the longest I've run thus far in training '11.

I've done 1 track workout.

And no "hill days".

I'm up in the air about losing weight. At this point, I view it as a pleasant bi-proudct of training.

I do (just about) all my runs with Billy.

I don't whine about running.

(Because compared to last year, I don't do much of it!)

I'm not a computer tech anymore (praise Jesus! he knows I wasn't very good at it).

I get chub rub.

I drink wine.

I go to the beach.


{My dear MuM doing what she does best

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo! What fun! I finally got back into the gym yesterday. NOT planning on running any marathons. But I do need to keep in shape to keep up with my family. Ski season is just around the corner! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karolee! MuM was a picture-takin' fool when she was out here! Glad to hear you're feeling better and back in the gym. We'll just have to keep each other motivated ;)

    ReplyDelete